Job Posting: Housekeeper
Hours: Full Time (40 hours)
Working Pattern: Monday to Sunday, on rota basis, 5 days out of 7.
Location: Housekeeping, Main Hotel, Newmarket
Salary Range: Dependent upon experience
Bedford Lodge Hotel & Spa is an award-winning luxury guest destination nestled in an idyllic location and beautiful grounds. The only Four Star Red Star hotel in Newmarket, Bedford Lodge retains the charm and character of a Georgian country house yet offers the very best in modern comfort, cuisine, hospitality and luxury.
About the Team
Our continuing success is based on the team we have working here. We look not only for skills, but also passion and enthusiasm and the ability to deliver outstanding service & hospitality. We are a privately owned, independent 4 Red Star Hotel and Spa.
About the Position
As Housekeeper, you will be working within the housekeeping team helping to clean the hotel’s 77 bedrooms and public areas. You’ll bring enthusiasm and strong team working spirit to the role. You will need to have a professional attitude and be highly motivated with great attention to detail.
- Friendly, approachable with good communication skills
- Strong team player
- Be able to work under pressure
- Enjoy a tidy work environment
- Ability to remain calm and focused during busy times
Why Join our Team
A privately owned, independent hotel we have the opportunity to focus on what we do best – creating memorable moments for our guests and taking care of our staff as one big team.
We are all exceptionally proud to work here and of the work that we do. Would you like to join a great team and feel the same?
What We Offer
- 28 days holiday per year (including bank holidays)
- Free cooked meals whilst on duty
- Free membership of ‘The Edge’ Health & Fitness Club & partner discount
- 50% food discount within our 2 Rosette Restaurant and Bar/Lounge
- 20% discount on treatments at The Spa at Bedford Lodge Hotel
- Industry relevant training, appropriate for your position / profession
- A team-based and highly supportive working environment
- A commitment to your professional development
How to apply for this role
Please complete our on-line questionnaire. You will have the opportunity to upload your CV as part of this process.