Job Posting: Sales & Marketing Coordinator
Hours: Full Time (40 hours)
Working Pattern: Monday - Friday 9am-5pm
Location: Bedford Lodge Hotel & Spa
Salary Range: Dependent upon experience
Bedford Lodge Hotel & Spa is an award-winning luxury guest destination nestled in an idyllic location and beautiful grounds. The only Four Star Red Star hotel in Newmarket, Bedford Lodge retains the charm and character of a Georgian country house yet offers the very best in modern comfort, cuisine, hospitality and luxury.
About the Team
Working within a highly luxurious four-star property means that every guest area and facility must be kept in impeccable working order and to the highest standards of presentation. The maintenance team provide exceptional responsive and improvement services to ensure that everything exceeds our guests expectations.
About the Position
We are seeking passionate and driven sales and marketing professional. The successful candidate will need to have some previous marketing experience and have the ability to work with little supervision in a diverse and fast paced environment.
- Previous marketing experience.
- A knowledge of marketing techniques and concepts.
- A good understanding of digital marketing.
- Social media savvy.
- Excellent communicator.
- Creative mind-set.
- Able to work well both as part of a team and independently.
- The ability to respond well under pressure and meet deadlines.
- Working with the hotel’s Sales Manager & Marketing Manager to help promote all areas of the hotel including: The Spa, Food and Beverage, Accommodation including special offers, Conference & Events, Weddings and Leisure.
- Assist Marketing Manager with the design of marketing collateral: e-shots, e-signatures, flyers, brochures and banners.
- Assisting with the coordination of print jobs within the hotel.
- Supporting the Marketing Manager with planning, placing and booking of advertisements.
- Maintaining relationships with key suppliers and local media.
- Assisting with development of content for monthly e-newsletters and monitoring data via an external CMS.
- Administration of Affinity, the hotel’s Conference & Events reward scheme, and corporate passport rewards.
- Supporting the Sales Manager producing corporate rate agreements.
- Effective management of hotel databases.
- Working with the Hotel’s PR company to help coordinate press visits and other PR related activities.
- Administration for the hotel’s social media platforms.
- Assisting with preparation of reports for monthly Sales & Marketing meetings.
- Working alongside the Sales Manager to help prepare and implement Wedding shows, exhibitions and client familiarisation visits.
- Other duties which may arise to assist with the successful running of the hotels Sales and Marketing operation
Why Join our Team
A privately owned, independent hotel we have the opportunity to focus on what we do best – creating memorable moments for our guests and taking care of our staff as one big team.
We are all exceptionally proud to work here and of the work that we do. Would you like to join a great team and feel the same?
What We Offer
- 28 days holiday per year (including bank holidays)
- Free cooked meals whilst on duty
- Free membership of ‘The Edge’ Health & Fitness Club & partner discount
- 50% food discount within our 2 Rosette Restaurant and Bar/Lounge
- 20% discount on treatments within “The Spa” at Bedford Lodge
- Industry relevant training, appropriate for your position / profession
- A team-based and highly supportive working environment
- A commitment to your professional development
To apply please send your CV and a covering letter to email@example.com