Job Posting: Banqueting Waiting Staff
Hours: Part Time, Casual Hours
Working Pattern: Monday to Sunday, on rota basis. Must be available to work evenings and weekends.
Location: Conferencing and Events
Salary Range: Hourly rate dependent upon experience
Bedford Lodge Hotel & Spa is an award-winning luxury guest destination nestled in an idyllic location and beautiful grounds. The only four star hotel in Newmarket, Bedford Lodge retains the charm and character of a Georgian country house yet offers the very best in modern comfort, cuisine, hospitality and luxury.
Our conference and events team provide the highest levels of service and hospitality to our corporate and private guests. With six stylish state of the art dedicated conference and event rooms – we are a preferred and popular venue for conferences, training events, business seminars, weddings and birthday celebrations. Whatever the event our waiting team provides an efficient, attentive and friendly service.
About the Position
As casual waiting staff you will join a friendly customer focused team that work according to demand (on a rota basis). Depending on your availability and the amount/size of events booked in, your hours will vary from week to week. You’ll have the opportunity to learn silver service waiting and to assist at a range of events and celebrations.
- Excellent customer care and communication skills / experience
- Previous food and beverage waiting experience (Desirable)
- Flexibility and availability to work evenings and weekends
- Must be impeccably presented and professional at all times
- A desire to work in a professional guest focused environment
Why Join our Team
A privately owned, independent hotel and spa we have the opportunity to focus on what we do best – creating memorable moments for our guests and taking care of our staff as one big team.
We are all exceptionally proud to work here and of the work that we do. Would you like to join a great team and feel the same?
What We Offer
- 28 days (pro-rata) holiday per year (including bank holidays)
- Free cooked meals whilst on duty
- Free membership of ‘The Edge’ Health & Fitness Club
- 50% food discount within our 2 Rosette Restaurant and Bar/Lounge
- 20% discount on treatments within “The Spa” at Bedford Lodge
- Industry relevant training, appropriate for your position / profession
- A team-based and highly supportive working environment
- A commitment to your professional development
How To Apply For This Role
Please complete our on-line questionnaire. You will have the opportunity to upload your CV as part of this process.