Job Posting: Health and Fitness Club Cleaner
Hours: Part Time (30 hours) – May be possible to work on a job share basis
Working Pattern: Monday to Sunday, on rota basis, 5 days out of 7. Must be available to work weekends.
Location: The Health and Fitness Club (Newmarket)
Salary Range: Dependent upon experience
Bedford Lodge Hotel & Spa is an award-winning luxury guest destination nestled in an idyllic location and beautiful grounds. The only four-star hotel in Newmarket, Bedford Lodge retains the charm and character of a Georgian country house yet offer the very best in modern comfort, cuisine, hospitality and luxury.
Our continuing success is based on the team we have working here. We look not only for skills but also passion and enthusiasm and the ability to deliver outstanding service & hospitality. We are a privately owned, independent 4 Red Star Hotel and Spa. The successful candidate will be joining our Leisure team of 10 at The Health and Fitness Club within Bedford Lodge Hotel & Spa. We strive to create a great workplace for our staff which includes many staff benefits. Would you like to be part of a great team?
As The Health and Fitness Club Cleaner, you will be working within the Health and Fitness Club team to maintain the cleanliness of the different areas of the Health and Fitness Club, such as changing rooms, poolside, gym and dance studio. You’ll bring enthusiasm and strong team working spirit to the role. You will need to have a professional attitude and be highly motivated with great attention to detail.
- Must be happy and motivated to work alone
- You need to be honest and trustworthy
- Take pride in your work
- Be able to communicate with guests and other staff members
- Must be good at time management to get all duties completed within your shift time
What We Offer
- 28 days holiday per year (including bank holidays)
- Free cooked meals whilst on duty
- Free membership of The Health & Fitness Club
- 50% food discount at our 2 Rosette Restaurant and Bar/Lounge
- 20% discount on treatments within The Spa at Bedford Lodge Hotel
- Industry relevant training, appropriate for your position/profession
- A team-based and highly supportive working environment
- A commitment to your professional development
- How to apply for this role
How to apply for this role
Please complete our on-line questionnaire. You will have the opportunity to upload your CV as part of this process.