Job Posting: Bar Staff
Hours: Part Time, Full Time and Casual Hours
Working Pattern: Monday to Sunday, on rota basis.Must be available to work evenings and weekends.
Location: ‘Roxana’ Bar
Salary Range: Hourly rate dependent upon experience
Bedford Lodge Hotel & Spa is an award-winning luxury guest destination nestled in an idyllic location and beautiful grounds. The only four star hotel in Newmarket, Bedford Lodge retains the charm and character of a Georgian country house yet offers the very best in modern comfort, cuisine, hospitality and luxury.
With attention to detail and a relaxed service which is genuinely warm and friendly, we ensure all our customers feel special whether they are regular clients or visiting us for the very first time; few restaurants in Newmarket offer such a unique atmosphere. Our eclectic menus attract a wide and travelled clientele, using only the finest seasonal ingredients and wherever possible sourcing all our products locally.
About the Position
As Bar team member you will join a friendly customer focused team. Required to serve food and drink in the Bar or Spa Lounge – you’ll be friendly, professional, attentive and guest focused.
Depending on your availability, dedication and commitment your hours will vary from week to week. You’ll have the opportunity to learn all aspects of Bar services, receive customer service training and to work in a busy luxurious hotel environment.
- Previous food and beverage waiting experience (Essential)
- Existing experience of Bar, wine and cocktail knowledge will be advantageous
- Excellent customer care and communication skills / experience
- Flexibility and availability to work evenings and weekends
- Must be impeccably presented and professional at all times
- A desire to work in a professional guest focused hotel environment
Why Join our Team
A privately owned, independent hotel and spa we have the opportunity to focus on what we do best – creating memorable moments for our guests and taking care of our staff as one big team.
We are all exceptionally proud to work here and of the work that we do. Would you like to join a great team and feel the same?
What We Offer
- 28 days (pro-rata) holiday per year (including bank holidays) for permanent members of staff
- Free cooked meals whilst on duty
- Free membership of ‘The Edge’ Health & Fitness Club
- 50% food discount within our 2 Rosette Restaurant and Bar/Lounge
- 20% discount on treatments within “The Spa” at Bedford Lodge
- Industry relevant training, appropriate for your position / profession
- A team-based and highly supportive working environment
- A commitment to your professional development
How To Apply For This Role
Please complete our on-line questionnaire. You will have the opportunity to upload your CV as part of this process.