Job Posting: Membership Administrator
Hours: Part time - 20 hours per week
Working Pattern: 20 hours across 4 or 5 working days
Location: Bedford Lodge Hotel & Spa, Newmarket
Salary Range: Salary dependent on experience
Bedford Lodge Hotel & Spa is an award-winning luxury guest destination nestled in an idyllic location and beautiful grounds. The only Four Star Red Star hotel in Newmarket, Bedford Lodge retains the charm and character of a Georgian country house yet offers the very best in modern comfort, cuisine, hospitality and luxury.
About the Team
We are seeking a motivated and organised person to join our team at The Health & Fitness Club. As Membership Administrator, you’ll join a team of like-minded individuals committed to providing exemplary customer service in all areas of our leisure club.
About the Position
We are looking for a strong, committed administrator with minimum 2 years’ experience to join our Health & Fitness Club. Reporting to the Health & Fitness Club Manager but also working closely with the finance team, you will work autonomously and pro-actively handle membership enquiries, correspondence, databases and financial administration, managing the entire administration process.
- Excellent communicator
- Friendly, approachable with good communication skills
- Strong organisational skills
- Previous experience essential working in administration
- Accounts/ finance/ database experience desirable
- Can do attitude
- A good telephone manner
Why Join our Team
A privately owned, independent hotel we have the opportunity to focus on what we do best – creating memorable moments for our guests and taking care of our staff as one big team.
We are all exceptionally proud to work here and of the work that we do. Would you like to join a great team and feel the same?
What We Offer
- 28 days holiday per year (including bank holidays)
- Free cooked meals whilst on duty
- Free membership of The Health & Fitness Club & partner discount
- 50% food discount at our 2 Rosette Restaurant and Bar/Lounge
- 20% discount on treatments within “The Spa” at Bedford Lodge
- Industry relevant training, appropriate for your position/profession
- A team-based and highly supportive working environment
- A commitment to your professional development
How to apply for this role
Please complete our on-line questionnaire. You will have the opportunity to upload your CV as part of this process.