Job Posting: Spa Therapist
Hours: Full Time
Working Pattern: Monday to Sunday, 5 days out of 7. Must be available to work evenings and weekends, (3 weekends out of 4 on a rota basis)
Location: ‘The Spa’ at Bedford Lodge Hotel
Salary Range: Dependent upon qualifications & experience
The Spa at Bedford Lodge Hotel (Newmarket) is looking for experienced Beauty Therapists to join their expanding and highly successful team. Situated adjacent to the stylish, award-winning Bedford Lodge Hotel, The Spa is housed in a Georgian built property nestles in an idyllic location and beautiful grounds.
The Spa offers the very highest standards in luxurious and relaxing spa experiences, with an extensive menu of professional Espa, Jessica, Lycon and signature treatments. View ‘The Spa’ website to find out more.
Awarded 5 Bubbles by the ‘Good Spa Guide’ and creating a buzz in the press, you’ll have the opportunity to progress your career in one of Suffolk’s premier Spas.
About the Position
We are looking for friendly, dedicated and highly professional therapists with a genuine passion for offering 5 star client service and exceptional treatments.
- NVQ Level 3 Beauty Qualification (or equivalent)
- Friendly, dedicated and committed mindset
- Strong customer focus and excellent communication skills
- Experience within a busy or high performing salon environment
- Confidence in your ability to provide a range of treatments
The following are desirable requirements:
- Experience with any of our product offerings, ESPA, Jessica, Lycon
- Experience within a Spa environment would be an advantage (but not essential).
- Don’t worry if you don’t tick all of the boxes above – we value talent and enthusiasm way above ticking boxes. So if you have bags of passion and a desire to push yourself – we are always interested in hearing from talented therapists wishing to work for us.
Training & Development
Fully paid training in ESPA, Jessica, Lycon and advanced treatments will be provided to successful candidates.
Why Join our Team
A privately owned, independent hotel and spa we have the opportunity to focus on what we do best – creating memorable moments for our guests and taking care of our staff as one big team.
We are all exceptionally proud to work here and of the work that we do. Would you like to join a great team and feel the same?
What We Offer
- 28 days (pro-rata) holiday per year (including bank holidays)
- Free membership of The Health & Fitness Club
- 50% food discount within our award-winning Restaurant and Bar/Lounge
- 20% discount on treatments within “The Spa” at Bedford Lodge
- Industry relevant training, appropriate for your position/profession
- A team-based and highly supportive working environment
- A commitment to your professional development
How To Apply For This Role
Please complete our on-line questionnaire. You will have the opportunity to upload your CV as part of this process.