Job Posting: Membership Administrator
Hours: Part Time (20 hours)
Location: Bedford Lodge Hotel Health and Fitness Club (Newmarket)
Salary Range: Dependent upon experience
Bedford Lodge Hotel & Spa is an award-winning luxury guest destination nestled in an idyllic location and beautiful grounds. The only four star hotel in Newmarket, Bedford Lodge retains the charm and character of a Georgian country house yet offers the very best in modern comfort, cuisine, hospitality and luxury.
Our continuing success is based on the team we have working here. We look not only for skills, but also passion and enthusiasm and the ability to deliver outstanding service & hospitality. We are a privately owned, independent 4 Red Star Hotel and Spa. The successful candidate will be joining our Leisure team of 10 at The Health and Fitness Club within Bedford Lodge Hotel & Spa. We strive to create a great work place for our staff which includes many staff benefits. Would you like to be part of a great team?
As The Membership Administrator, you will be our member’s first point of contact with regard to membership enquiries, correspondence, databases and financial administration. The daily tasks will include administrating new members, responding to enquiries from existing, prospective and previous members, ensuring the database is up to date and accurate, working closely with the finance team and producing a variety of monthly reports for the manager.
- Excellent IT skills including Excel
- Ideally have an understanding of business finance
- Able to deal with difficult clients or customers
- Strong team player attitude with excellent communication skills
- Well-organised and Efficient
- Friendly and polite
What We Offer
- 28 days holiday per year (including bank holidays)
- Free cooked meals whilst on duty
- Free membership of The Health & Fitness Club
- 50% food discount within our 2 Rosette Restaurant and Bar/Lounge
- 20% discount on treatments within The Spa at Bedford Lodge Hotel
- Industry relevant training, appropriate for your position / profession
- A team-based and highly supportive working environment
- A commitment to your professional development
- How to apply for this role
To apply please complete our online application and questionnaire, by clicking the button below.
How to apply for this role
Please complete our on-line questionnaire. You will have the opportunity to upload your CV as part of this process.