Following the success of last year’s ‘Picnic On The Lawn’ dining experience, we are delighted it is making a return this summer from 1st June, just in time for Picnic Week!
This summer, indulge in the ultimate outdoor dining experience, relax and unwind whilst enjoying a luxury picnic hamper at Bedford Lodge Hotel & Spa.
Set among 3 acres of secluded and perfectly pruned gardens you will be able to enjoy a delicious picnic hamper complete with a soft drink, freshly baked filled rolls, plain and fruit scones and selection of fabulous pastries.
Guests are invited to collect a traditional tartan picnic rug and find the perfect spot for the afternoon. Your Picnic On The Lawn will be delivered to you in a Rattan Forage Basket and guests can enjoy a leisurely and delicious afternoon in the garden along with games including either Giant Jenga or Croquet.
Full menu includes:
- Two soft drinks of your choice from a selection of presse’s
- Two POPs alcoholic ice lollies
- Selection of freshly baked rolls including; Suffolk ham with Coleman’s English mustard on sourdough roll, roasted vegetables, baby spinach & focaccia, smoked salmon, cream cheese & multi-seed roll
- Hand raised Pork pies with ale chutney, goats cheese, sun blushed tomato and basil quiche, a jar of olives, harissa spiced carrot humus & breadsticks
- Freshly baked fruit & plain scones served with clotted cream, jam & mandarin curd
- A selection of delicious cakes & pastries including; brownie & raspberry Eton mess, black forest dome, spiced newmarket cake with mascarpone cream, chocolate & coffee eclair, macaron selection
- Tartan Picnic Rug to use on the lawn
- Luxury Afternoon Tea for Two served in a Rattan Forage Basket
- Games on the lawn include Giant Jenga or Croquet!
Price per couple: £65
This offer is subject to availability and must be pre-booked. Available from 1st June.