Looking for that perfect summer holiday for you and the kids?
Look no further than our School’s Out Adventure Holiday!
You can relax and unwind in the comfort of our luxury 4 red star hotel and keep the kids entertained with a day trip to a local activity!
We’ve rounded up some of Suffolk’s BEST local attractions which you can book at an exclusive discounted rate when booking an overnight stay with us.
Enjoy up to 25% off a selection of local attractions which the kids will love!
Choose an activity which suits you from the below:
- GoApe! – Choose from their high ropes course, Treetop Challenge, Segwaying and ZipTrek Adventure!
- Wild Tracks – For adrenaline junkies! Choose from go-karting, quad biking and archery!
- Rutherfords Punting Company – An exciting way to see Cambridge whilst gliding along the river.
- City Sightseeing Bus Tours – Hop On, Hop Off as you see the city of Cambridge from an open-air bus!
- Palace House – Just five minutes from the hotel, this is an activity not to be missed! Take part in the Summer of Science which will feature a carousel of Science Stations where young minds can discover more about how our bodies work as well as how horse’s bodies work!
- Dinner at our award-winning Squires restaurant
- One overnight stay at Bedford Lodge Hotel & Spa
- A full English breakfast in Squires restaurant
- Use of The Health & Fitness Club at Bedford Lodge Hotel
- An activity of your choice from the selection above
Dinner, Bed and Breakfast package: (price excluding excursion)
£190 per room (Double Occupancy)
£170 per room (Single Occupancy)
Upgrades are available from £30
Children under the age of 12 stay and eat breakfast for free. The total price of the package will depend on which activity is selected, discounts range from 10% – 25% and are only available when booking the School’s Out Adventure Holiday. Bedford Lodge Hotel & Spa will book the excursion on behalf of the guest.
*Dinner for children is not included and will be charged. Available for booking from 1st – 31st August, offer excludes race days.