Discover the paths and places less traveled with our new Unexplored Suffolk offer! Explore rural Suffolk and its diverse landscapes right from our doorstep, rich in history and surrounded by countryside it’s the perfect place to throw your walking boots on.
Enjoy a two night escape at our four red star hotel in the heart of Newmarket. Spend your days exploring new places with a Suffolk walking guide which is included in this offer. Discover the popular ‘Sport Of Kings’ historic trail or perhaps venture to nearby villages. Our chef will prepare a lovely picnic for two people to take with you on your travels.
After a busy day relax and unwind in a luxurious king bedroom before heading to our award-winning restaurant for a delicious dinner (£30pp allocation).
You will also get to enjoy a full afternoon tea for tea, which includes delicious finger sandwiches, warm fruit & plain scones and a selection of delicious sweet treats!
- 2 night stay in a luxury king bedroom
- Full afternoon tea for two on day of arrival – view the menu here
- Dinner on one night in our award-winning Squires restaurant (£30pp allocation)
- Packed lunch for two on day two including a selection of finger sandwiches, sausage roll, crisps, fruit, Newmarket cake, chocolate brownie, water and a soft drink.
- Complimentary Suffolk walking guide in room
Price per couple: £415 per couple
To make a reservation please call 01638 663 175
- Offer available from 16th – 24th October
- Subject to availability at the time of booking
- Cannot be combined with any other offer
- Must be pre-paid at the time of booking and is non-refundable
- Offer not available during racing or sales dates