Enjoy a night away with the kids this summer with our fabulous Horsey Hideaway offer!
Start your trip off by relaxing at our four red star hotel set in 3 acres of secluded gardens before heading to the National Heritage Centre for a day of horsey activities!
Families can enjoy a full day at Palace House with family trails, arts and crafts, become a jockey for the day and meet Miniature Shetland Pony, Frankie!
Afterwards, why not come and relax at The Health & Fitness Club? Our jacuzzi, steam room, sauna and pool are the perfect place to relax after a busy day.
You can also enjoy dinner in our award winning restaurant to finish off before heading for a restful nights sleep in a stylish room.
Don’t forget children under the age of 12 can stay for FREE with this offer!
The Horsey Hideaway offer includes:
- Dinner in our award winning, 2AA Rosette Squires restaurant*
- One overnight stay at Bedford Lodge Hotel & Spa
- A full English breakfast the following morning
- Use of The Health & Fitness Club at Bedford Lodge Hotel (spa use is an additional cost)
- 1 ticket per person for the National Heritage Centre for Horseracing & Sporting Art – For exclusive ‘kid-only’ behind the scenes experiences.
- This includes a chance to meet former racehorses, crafty activities, jockey-themed fun and special appearances from their Mini Shetland Pony; Frankie. There is so much taking place for families and horse fans of all ages!
Children stay and eat breakfast for FREE. Children must be 12 years old and under. A maximum of two children per room when sharing with at least one adult. Offer runs from 28th July – 5th September. Offer is subject to availability and excludes racing and sales dates.
Please note: Miniature Shetland meet & greet is only available on 28th & 29th July, 4th, 5th, 11th, 12th, 25th, 26th & 27th August, 1st & 2nd September.
Dinner, Bed and Breakfast package:
- £180 per room (Double Occupancy)
- £150 per room (Single Occupancy)
Upgrades are available from £30
To make a reservation please call 01638 663175.